K752 is a two piece double-acting sealing set which consists of one special mixture PTFE prole ring and an o-ring as energizing element.
• Able to use at high pressures and low peripheral speeds
• Low friction , free of stick-slip
• Simple groove design and low axial housing heights
• Long service life
• High sliding speed
• Wide range of temperature and chemicals depending on the o-ring material
• Minimum static and dynamic friction coeficient for a minimum energy loss and operating temperature
Mobile hydraulics , grippers and rotary joints.
We recommend using special assembly tool (See section; Hydraulic Sealing Elements General Installation Information). It is very important that the assembly tools must be of soft material and have no sharp edges. Before installation the sealing element must be oiled with system oil.
|NBR||70 SHORE A||NB7001|
Note: The above data are maximum values and cannot be used at the same time.
Sliding Surface Ød
Groove Base ØD
Groove Flanks B
Note: It is recommended to have 50% to 90% of the working surface material contact area value.
PERMISSIBLE SEALING GAP
|S max (mm)|
Note: The largest sealing gap value occurring on the non-pressurized side of the seal does have a vital importance for the function of the seal and in this respect it is quite important to use the S value lower than the above indicated numbers.