KX is a double acting X-ring with special design lip to be used both for rod and piston applications.
• Can be used both for reciprocating and rotating hydraulic applications
• Low friction compared to o-rings
• No tool parting line on the dynamic surface
• No twisting in the groove
• Both for rod and piston application
• Economical sealing solution at low pressures
Hydraulic and pneumatic valves , light duty cylinders , flanges and heavy duty applications.
|NBR||70 SHORE A||NB701|
|MEDIA||Mineral oils(DIN 51524)||HFA and HFB||HFC|
|TEMPERATURE||-30°C +105°C||+5°C +60°C||- 30°C +60°C|
|SPEED||≤0.5 m/sn||≤0.5 m/sn||≤0.5 m/sn|
|Sliding Surface Ød||≤0.6 μm||≤3.2 μm|
|Groove Base ØD||≤2.5 μm||≤10 μm|
|Groove Flanks B||≤5 μm||≤18 μm|
X-ring is assembled into the groove by hand. It is very important that the assembly tools must be of soft material and have no sharp edges. Before installation the seal must be oiled with system oil. system oil.
For special applications that require high temperatures, KX can be produced in FKM. It can be used up to 400 bar with a back-up ring.
|KASTAŞ NO||d||t||astatik||adinamik||b (-0/+0,2||r||s|